- Single Point Hoop
- Color: Black
- 24mm width
- Package include only the hoop
- Hardwear not included
- Pole sets are delivered with courier at the address of your choice
- In case of zero shipping cost please contact us at email@example.com
Properly sizing an aerial hoop or Lyra comes down to personal preference, and what you are comfortable with.
- A method of selecting an aerial hoop is to sit in a chair, measure from the seat of the chair to the top of the head, and add 5 cm /2 inches.
- X-Hoop measurements are taken from the inner diameter instead of outer, which enables you to have the correct distance you need from your head to the upper bar.
- Hoop sizes available, 800mm, 850mm, 900mm, 950mm, 1000mm, 1050mm.
Choosing your aerial hoop:
- Single point hoops tend to rotate a lot more, however they allow for you to rig in smaller spaced areas. Single point allows the hoop to rotate so additional moves can be performed.
- Double point hoops allow less overall movement, they also allow for an extra range of poses to be performed on the top bar. However, due to the method of rigging they do take up more vertical space. Double point hoops allow you to perform moves that tip forward and back with a smaller amount of lateral movement.